A set of cotton bedding including a pillow and filled duvet, suitable for children from around 5 years old.
All children love animals and stories about animals. So we decided to create our own "In the Woods” line, featuring unique and colourful animal and plant designs. Our bear wears socks and our deer is mint-green with polka dots! We wanted to create a cheerful and colourful mood. We've taken care of every detail. The final touch is given by the piping that we've added to the duvet and pillow.
The bedding is light, delicate, and does not absorb moisture, thanks to its hypoallergenic silicon fibre filling. The high-quality covers made of certified cotton are breathable and ensure a cosy sleep for your child.
The bedding, including the filling, can be machine washed, making it practical and hygienic.
- designed and manufactured in Poland
- original animal designs on both sides of the covers
- printed elements do not fade (even after repeated washings)
- 100 % cotton with a thread weight of 150 g/m2 and an Oeko-Tex Standard 100 IW 00034
- certificate; hypoallergenic 200g/m2 silicon fibre
- washing temperature: 30˚ C
Duvet: 140x200 cm/100x135 cm.
Pillow: 40x60 cm
Recommended for this set:
Accessories for this bedding set:
- “In the Woods” sheet with irregular dots (matching) or with diagonal stripes and stars
- star pattern pique cover in one of two available colours: cream white or delicate grey
Delivery takes 1-3 w.d.
The color of the product may differ slightly from that of the picture. The information in the product description is generic and it is possible that not all product characteristics are mentioned.